How can i access my belkin router settings page?
Date : Thu 23, 2018
Views : 59
Comments : 0
Category : Belkin Customer Support, Belkin Tech Support, Belkin Technical Support, belkin support, belkin tech support, belkin technical support
Belkin is a very trustworthy name when it comes to manufacturing of networking based devices. Belkin produces a plethora of products, which include all kinds of wired & wireless routers, modems, wifi range extenders, antennas etc. Among all these products, routers are certainly the most famous ones and rightly so. Most of the services and products we use for our daily needs are gradually moving towards an online platform, thus uninterrupted connectivity has become a must in almost every urban household. And due to advancements in the field of networking technology in the last decade, these machines have become more powerful, compact and easier to use for common folks. The increasing number of ,manufacturers have brought down the process of these devices significantly low. Although importance of these router machines in our daily lives cannot be denied,In this blog we are going to discuss about Router Settings Page.
We at Belkin Technical Support receives numerous queries and complaints from the belkin router users on a daily basis. Among all the queries we receive, one common one has been regarding, how to access Belkin router settings page? Are you having a similar problem? Well, no need to worry as I will discuss it in detail in the following section. In case you have any other router related issues and you feel the need of technical intervention from experts, then feel free to contact Belkin Customer support for any kind of Belkin Technical Assistance. You can also make use of Belkin Live Chat Support.
How to access Belkin router settings page?
Having access to your Belkin Router Settings Page can prove to be a big boon as you can control different functionalities of your router from the settings page. Accessing your router page is not that difficult and all you need to have is your router’s admin login details. I will discuss a detailed procedure to get access to your router. So follow the steps mentioned carefully
- Make sure your computer is connected to your Belkin router either via wired ethernet connection or over the wifi. Wait for few minutes to let the connection get established.
- Open your web browser and type in your local IP address in the Address bar and hit enter. This will redirect you to the admin login page for your router.
- In case you do not know your local IP address, open your command prompt and enter ipconfig. All the networking based details of your computer including the IP address will get listed copy and paste it in the url field.
- On the login page, enter the username and password in their respective fields and hit enter. In case you do not know your login details, look under your device. Manufacturers tend to print these under your device itself. In case you do not find any login details, contact your ISP.
- Once you have logged into your router settings, you will be redirected to the main settings page for your router, From here you can control and change different aspects and function;liters of your Belkin router.
These are some of the steps you need to follow in order to get access to your router setting page for Belkin . Hopefully, these methods helped you in finding a solution to the problem. In case you have any doubts regarding these mentioned steps or you problem still persists, then feel free to contact our Belkin Technical Support team for finest Belkin router help.
Contact Belkin Customer support to get access to best Belkin router assistance
Belkin Technical Support is technical service provider with over 5 years of experience in resolving the customer’s technical issues. We as a service provider understands the dependency of modern day users on these router machines. We also understands how frustrating it might get even if these machines falters for an hour. This is the reason we have made our services available for 24*7 round the clock and 365 days throughout the year. We know that routers are mere machines and might falter without a prior notice ot warnings. Our group of engineers are highly qualified professionals with years of expertise in providing assistance to router users. They have seen the change in technology over the years and knows complete inside out of your router machines. So rest assured of a reliable solution everytime you contact our Belkin Customer Support