How do I Change My Belkin Router’s Password?
Date : Wed 22, 2018
Views : 55
Comments : 0
Category : Belkin, Password, routers, belkin customer support, belkin support, belkin tech support, belkin technical support
Belkin Router Installation and Configuration
There is no doubt in saying that Belkin routers carry an unparalleled weightage in the world of networking devices because of its astounding features. In spite of having attractive features, Belkin router is also subjected to own set of failures. Although fixing Belkin technical issues is not a difficult task but if you are unable to do so then instead of wasting your time, get in touch with Belkin Router Installation and Configuration Setup and receive the instant response directly from tech-specialists. If you find it difficult to install and configure Belkin router then don’t think too much and acquire the prompt solution from us instantly. By contacting our tech-executives, you will surely gain finest, correct, easy solutions for all kind of Belkin router problems.
Check these points to manually setup and configure Belkin router-
- First of all, you need to perform a power cycle on your router and the modem that you are using. After this, power on your modem first and then Belkin router.
- Take an ethernet cable for connecting your computer to one of the ethernet Belkin router’s port.
- Then launch a web browser of your choice, type Belkin router’s IP address in the address bar and hit Enter. The default IP address of Belkin router is “192.168.2.1” and if you are experiencing difficulty in accessing this IP address then you need to contact Customer Care Helpline Number for Belkin.
- Click Login and now you are redirected to Belkin login screen. At this screen, check the Password field box, leave it blank and directly click on Submit button. If you encounter any sort of difficulty while accessing the router web-based setup page then you need to contact Belkin Router Installation and Configuration Setup
- Once you access the router’s web-based setup page, tap on Connection Type under Internet WAN.
- In the next step, you have to choose your connection type and then hit Next. If you don’t know connection type then don’t get worried, just contact your ISP.
7.Lastly, you have to enter the details that are provided by your ISP and then save the changes. Now, you will be able to access the internet. To check your internet status, go to the upper right corner and confirm if “Connected” is displaying there.
- Once you have setup internet connection on the router, you can configure specific settings.
Get rid of Technical router blues by contacting Belkin Router Installation and Configuration Setup that is accessible for 24*7 hrs
It becomes too much frustrating experience when a user put his best effort but Belkin router refused to establish a network connection. IN such circumstances, don’t waste your precious time, immediately get in touch with experts by calling on Technical Support for Belkin. Users can also connect with diligent experts via calling on Tech Support Number for Belkin or through Live Chat Support for Belkin. Individuals who are facing any sort of difficulty with the router, don’t go anywhere, simply contact Customer Care Helpline Number and receive comprehensive solutions.