How to connect Roku to Belkin router for WiFi with username and password?
Date : Aug 23, 2018
Views : 441
Comments : 0
Category : Belkin Customer Support, Belkin Technical Support
Roku Streaming Player is a device through which you can play online video content. One of the best thingis that you can connect Roku to Belkin router in two different ways i.e., –
- Wired Connection
- Wireless Connection
Follow these steps for connecting Roku to Belkin router –
Wired connection –
- Take an ethernet cable and connect one of its end to the Roku Streaming Player’s ethernet port and another end to Belkin router’s ethernet port.
- Afterward, power on your Roku Streaming player by pressing Power On button. By using Roku Streaming Player’s remote control, you have to choose the Wired option from network options that are displaying onscreen.
Wireless connection –
If you want to connect Roku Streaming Player to Belkin router wirelessly then confirm –
- You have set up the wireless network with SSID broadcast enabled.
- You have correct wireless network password.
Now checkout the below-mentioned steps –
- First of all, power on your Roku Streaming Player and immediately you are redirected to Roku home screen.
- To start the Setup process, just press OK button on the remote control.
- Now you are prompted for connection type, just choose the “Wireless” option. You Roku Streaming player will start to scan for available wireless network.
- In the next step, you have to choose the wireless network name for your Belkin router. Make sure your Roku Streaming player is present within the signal range of Belkin wireless router. If you are not receiving good signal then move or rotate the player to achieve a strong signal strength.
- After choosing correct wireless network name, also enter the correct wireless network password.
Once Roku Streaming Player successfully connected to your wireless network, Roku will automatically start the software update.
If you are unable to connect Roku to WiFi –
- Unplug Roku Streaming Player from the power source and then plug it back in after some time.
- On the Roku’s home screen, you need to choose Roku Player Settings.
- In the next step, choose Network > Repeat Guided Setup.
- After this, choose WiFi from the list of available networks.
- Then, enter your correct WiFi password.
- Finally, choose Done.
Now your Roku Streaming Player will successfully connect to WiFi.
If still, you are facing problem while connecting Roku to Belkin wireless router then check these tips –
- Confirm that you have disabled Mac Filtering feature on your Belkin router. Beside this, you can also add Roku’s wireless MAC address to the list of allowed devices on Belkin router’s web interface. By doing so, your Roku will successfully connect to Belkin router.
- Also, confirm that there are no firewalls or additional software that is preventing Roku from Connect Roku To Belkin router wirelessly.
Overcome Technical Issues of Belkin router with Belkin Technical Support team
Is your Belkin router have any technical problem? Well, users may come across some technical issues while using Belkin router but no need to get worried as Belkin Customer Support team is always there to resolve technical hassles. No matter at what time you need Belkin Technical Assistance as our professionals are always ready to resolve all technical pitfalls. Belkin Router Helpline Number is available for round the clock so call us at any time to receive perfect without any delay. Users can also connect with experts via Belkin Live Chat Support at any time and get a quick response with 100% customer satisfaction.