What are the different LED behaviors of my Belkin router?
Date : Aug 23, 2018
Views : 216
Comments : 0
Category : Belkin Customer Support, Belkin Tech Support, Belkin Technical Support, belkin customer care helpline, belkin customer support, belkin tech support, belkin technical support
Belkin provides the electronic and tech savvy market for various products including routers, iPod and iPhone accessories, mobile computing accessories, surge protectors, network switches, hubs, (USB and computer network) cables, KVM switches, racks and enclosures, and other peripherals.Many users face trouble in using and understanding the complexions of a router. In this case, the Technical support for Belkin will be delighted to assist you regarding any technical issue and try to resolve your problems. In this blog we discussed about different LED behaviors of Belkin router
different LED behaviors For Belkin Router
Belkin routers have Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) that exhibit the power and connection status of your device. In this content,we will study and peruse the different LED behaviors of Belkin and their behaviors. In case you still are not convinced with the content,you can use Belkin Router Help for further guidance.
Router Status Light
Your router’s status is indicated by the light on the frontmost panel.
- OFF: The router is not plugged into a power source.
- Blinking blue / green / white: The router is starting / booting up.
- Solid blue / green / white: The router is attached to the internet.
- Blinking orange: The router cannot recognize the modem. Either the modem is OFF and not plugged into the router, or it is refractory(Not responding).
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Light and Button
The WPS button located at the front of your router is used to set up a connection between your router and the device connected with Wi-Fi.In case you want to learn how to use the WPS feature of your router, follow the steps guided below;
“Getting Started > Adding Computers to Your Network > Using the WPS Button”
You will see a small light in the front of your WPS button indicating that a secure connection is established. Following are the colours of light displaying what the status of your connection and how the router is behaving(in case of WPS button).
- OFF: Idle
- Blinking blue / green / white: The router is listening for a WPS-enabled computer or device.
- Solid blue / green / white: The router has made a secure connection with the computer or other device.
- Orange: A connection was not created.
USB 2.0 Port Light
Every USB device including the USB printers, disks and other USB peripherals that are plugged into the USB 2.0 ports will be shared on your Wifi. On the rear panel of the router, each USB port has a light that demonstrating its status.
- OFF: Either the USB device is not connected or the affixed USB device is not in use.
- Blinking: This signal lets us know not to unplug the device until the light turns OFF.
- ON: USB device is connected and shared on your Wifi.
Contact our Customer Support for Belkin in case you face any trouble regarding different LED behaviors for belkin router or any technical issue for belkin.
Routers often deliver trouble in case of slow speed,traffic on networks,installation and configuration problems and many more. For non tech savvy people and for users who have little or no knowledge about routers and networking, this could be a huge issue regarding the use of routers.If you are having inconvenience in any of the above issues regarding different LED behaviors or any Belkin Technical Issueand in order to acquire speedy and prompt solutions, don’t go anywhere when the Customer Support for Belkin is available 24*7 and 365 days for your service.Our Customer care support aims to heal all your problems and provide you with better and effective solutions.You can also contact the Technical support for Belkin regarding any technical issue you are facing.We promise to deliver solution to all of your problems within a short span of time.