Led lights are the blinking lights on our router that tells us whether we are connected to the network or not. The blinking LED lights acts as a tool to help you in diagnosing certain problems or issues such as unavailability of networks, receiver rebooted during operation (flight) etc. if all the lights are working properly, it means you have a strong and stable connection. If not, then there is some network connection failure or fault in power supply.
If you are not calibrating and have no throttle input:
- If your led lights are flashing Red and Yellow it means the receiver is overheated.
- If your led lights are flashing Green and Yellow it means you have low voltage cut-off.
- If your led lights are flashing Green or Red, it means that the Speed control has not been calibrated and is not armed..
- If your led lights are flashing Solid Green OR Red it indicates a full throttle/reverse.
- If your led lights is flashing Yellow, there is a possibility of issues with the controller
- If your led lights is flashing Solid Yellow it indicates neutral and armed.
- If your led lights is Flashing all colors at same time then there could be issues of signals from your receiver
If you are applying throttle or reverse when NOT calibrating:
- If your led lights are flashing Red and Yellow it means over temp.
- If your led lights are flashing Green and Yellow then there is low voltage cut-off.
- If your led lights are flashing Green or Red, it means the partial throttle (green) or reverse (red)
- If your led lights are flashing Solid Green OR Red then it gives an indication of full throttle (green) or reverse (red)
- If your led lights is flashing Yellow, there could be possible issues with the control
- If your led lights is flashing Solid Yellow, it should usually never happen, but if it does there could be serious issues with your router.
- If your led lights are flashing all colors , it indicates that a speed control is not receiving a valid signals from the receiver
If you are applying throttle or reverse WHEN calibrating:
- If your led lights is Flashing Red and Yellow it is a sign of error when calibrating
- If your led lights is Flashing Green and Yellow it’s again a sign of error.
- If your led lights is flashing Green OR Red while beeping it gives the indication that speed control is looking for full throttle (green) or full throttle (red).
- If your led lights is flashing Solid Green OR Red it gives the indication that full throttle (green) or reverse (red) has been read.
- If your led lights are flashing Yellow then the speed control is not viewing a valid neutral signal and mixing is disabled. In such scenario, it is better to check your transmitters throttle sub-trim which is at zero, the exponential is set to 0 or linear.
- If your led lights displays Solid Yellow then it is indicated that the neutral has calibrated and is armed
- If your led lights is flashing all colors, it indicates that the speed control is not receiving a valid signal from the receiver. It generally indicates the receiver wire is plugged in backwards into the receiver, also the speed control has accepted a calibration setting
Belkin customer support is just a call away. Contact our Technical Support for Belkin to avail best router techniques and solution.
There are times when your router does not support internet connectivity or you are dealing with an unstable connection. These are some common issues which are bound to happen while dealing with your router. At such time instead of working on your own or calling a technician will only cost you time and money, contact the Technical Support for Belkin. We have a team of extremely talented and hard working professionals who work day and night to satisfy your queries at any time. Even if you are stuck with any technical issue in the middle of night, we will provide you solutions to all of your problems instantly. The Customer support for Belkin is available 24*7 , so you can reach through our toll free Customer Care number for belkin. You can also live chat with our customer representatives via Live Chat Support For Belkin
At very low and affordable rates. We have been helping our customer since a long time, so there is no issue of reliability as we believe in satisfying all the queries and worries of customer in an efficient yet simplified way for the convenience of users.