Port Forwarding with Belkin router
Port forwarding allows external devices to pass through Belkin router’s firewall for the web server, FTP server, gaming and other applications. Before you setup port forwarding on Belkin router, make sure you have –
1.IP address of the computer to port forward.
2.Port numbers whether they are TCP or UDP ports.
- Confirm Belkin router is properly connected to the computer through an ethernet cable.
If you face any kind of problem while setting up port forwarding on Belkin router then get in touch with third-party Technical Support for Belkin and sort out all annoyances.
Follow these steps to open ports on Belkin router –
- First of all, open web browser of your choice and then type “192.168.2.1” in the address bar. After entering Belkin router’s IP address, hit Enter.
- You are now redirected to a login screen where you have to enter administrative credentials. Once you have entered login credentials, hit Login.
- After entering into Belkin setup wizard, you have to choose “Virtual Servers” from “Firewall”. Now you have to choose “Enable” option and then you can enter into the field named as Description the name of the application using the inbound port.
4.In the next step, you have to enter into the inbound ports field the appropriate port. Then, you have to enter the same information in the Private Port fields.
5.From the drop-down menu, you have to choose TCP, UDP, or both, actually, it depends on the protocol the port uses.
- Next, you have to enter Private IP Address of the workstation.
- Lastly, save the overall changes and open ports on Belkin router.
If you face any kind of difficulty while opening ports on Belkin router then contact third-party Customer care Helpline Number.
Set port-forwarding on Belkin router through dashboard –
1.Launch the web browser and then type Belkin router’s IP address i.e., “192.168.2.1” in the address bar and then hit Enter.
- You are now redirected to Dashboard Homepage where you have to click on “Advanced Settings”.
- Next, tap on “Port Forwarding” under the Firewall section.
- Now you have to fill necessary information in the fields that are displaying at this time. To choose preset applications, click on the drop-down menu and configure up to 20 entries.
- In last, apply the changes by clicking on Save button.
Determine all sort of hindrances in short time with Technical Support Number for Belkin
Do you need technical support for Belkin? Why to get tedious when you can receive third-party Customer Support for Belkin by making a single call on Customer Care Helpline Number. We are third party technical support provider and backed by the team of professionals who have immense work knowledge and sort out all Belkin router blues in a small time period. Customer Care Number for Belkin is accessible for round the clock, so feel free to call whenever you need customer support for Belkin. Besides than this, you can use Live Chat Support for Belkin to receive immediate responses from our experts. So, instead of thinking too much, approach Tech Support Number for Belkin to receive perfect remedial measures.